THE ZOO WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 6PM ON OCTOBER 25TH, 3PM ON OCTOBER 26TH, AND NOON ON OCTOBER 27TH.
Join us for South Bend's favorite Halloween tradition - Zoo Boo! Pumpkins, lights, and decorations will transform the Zoo into the perfect spot for safe trick-or-treating. Come decked out in your Halloween costume and visit our treat stations set up throughout the Zoo!
- Friday, October 25 - 6-9pm
- Saturday, October 26 - 3-9pm
- Sunday, October 27 - noon-4pm (recommended for children 7 and under)
- $8.50 - adults
- $6.50 - children ages 3-14
- $6.50 - seniors 62+
- Free - children 2 and under
Zoo Boo is free for Potawatomi Zoological Society members.
Train ride tickets are $2 per person - children 2 and under are free.
- The Potawatomi Zoo will be closed during the day on October 25-26 to prepare for Zoo Boo and the Zoo will not open until noon for Little Zoo Boo on October 27.
- For their health and safety, most of our animals are not on exhibit during the nighttime hours for this event.
- Since the event is geared towards young children, adults may not wear masks that cover their faces.
- Plan carefully for the best experience for your family - this event brings in over 10,000 guests annually - prepare your family for longer wait times. Magicians will be strolling through the lines performing magic tricks for your family's entertainment while you wait.
- For the health and safety of our animals most of their exhibits are closed after dark. The best time to view our animals are during our daytime hours on Saturday and Sunday.